If you have any questions about data protection or inquiry about personal information, please contact to appropriate parties through the mail.
E-mail : email@example.com
1. Personal information collected
MySchoolLife saves only the minimal personal information for the better service of the game. The required information is shown below
1) Personal information collected from users
- User ID or payment information for payment
- Nickname in the game
- Other information you provide us (such as information used to identify a lost account)
2) Data automatically saved by the users
- Account or the data on the progress of the game (scores, gold, character experience, etc.)
- Data occurred by interaction between other players or sharing gaming experience within the service we provided.
- Data collected from logging in by services such as Facebook, Google+, Apple Game center (profile picture, nicknames, email, user ID, achievements, information, etc.)
- Data provided to the company through logging in by Steam account according to Steam security policies. (Steam ID, email, nickname, etc.)
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- information about your device (such as device name and operating system, and the language you prefer)
- General geolocation information
- Precise geolocation information (GPS)
2. Advertisement and social media partners.
MySchoolLife cooperates with various advertising service partners. All the advertising partners can collect users’ personal information and ask for the permission to access it.
More information about cooperated partners’ privacy policies are linked below.
3. International data transmission
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
4. Mobile advertisement
Advertisement identifier is random form of changeable device identifier such as Android advertisement ID, Apple’s advertisement ID, or IDFA Advertisement identifiers collect users’ interests to custom the ad, and use its information to improve and measure the advertising campaign effect. The advertisement identifiers and enterprises associated to it can share the collected information of the users. Advertising through mobile can be denied by users’ authorization. The methods are shown below.
you can reset your Advertising Identifier and depending on your device, select to opt out of interest-based ads (Android) or turn on the Limit Ad Tracking setting (iOS).
5. Personal information security
We transmits and receives personal information though SSL (Secure Socket Layer). However, transmission through internet or electrical data saving method is not perfectly safe Therefore, we will try our best to protect users’ personal information, but the security cannot reach its perfect state.
6. Age restriction
Our service is not provided to people who are under age of 13, and no information(name,address,e-mail,phone number) will be collected from them at any cause.
Personal information can be deleted at anytime with its owner’s approval. If you want to proceed or stop the deletion, please email to us.
Updated date: 24 May 2018